Sweet monday today!
I was planning to post this recipe last weekend, but I wasn’t in a good mood, because the weather wasn’t really nice either so I couldn’t go anywhere
Super super easy recipe today. When I saw it in Glorious Treats, I knew I had to make it. Luckily I had all the ingredients with me. Quick and tasty dessert. I always like dessert with banana in it. I’m a banana addict, I think
Actually this dessert is very similar to banoffe pie. But both are really nice.
3 ripe bananas
1 cup pastry cream
toffee sauce (recipe below) / dulce de leche
fresh whipped cream
sweet pastry crumbs
1/2 cup dark brown sugar
1 – 2 tbsp cream
1/s tsp butter
- Pour the sugar over a pan and heat until the colour changed (DO NOT stir)
- When the colour changed, add cream and butter and mix well. Cool it down before you use it. Becareful with your hand when you pour the cream over the caramel.
- In your dessert cups / bowls, add your crumbs and press it with another glass or your fingers.
- Add a layer of pastry cream and sliced bananas.
- Pour some toffee sauce and add a layer of whipped cream.
- Repeat the process.
p.s. sorry I put too many pictures in this post, I couldn’t help it. I love how the photos turned out