This type of cookie is one of my cookie tray set I made for my family snack corner. Super super easy to make. And if you have little people at home, I’m sure they’ll be more than happy to help you. Because my daughter was really excited to make these cuties.
I don’t have much to say so let’s get to the point :)
- 180g room temperature butter
- 80g cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
- 200g all purpose flour
- 25g corn flour
- 25g powdered milk
- chocolate cereal
- chocolate sprinkle
- Place butter, cocoa powder and icing sugar in a bowl and beat well using a balloon whisk.
- Add flour and powdered milk. Mix well.
- Take a little bit of the dough and form into a ball. Place on the baking tray (with baking paper).
- Take two pieces of cereal and push a bit into the sides of the cookie as the ears. One for the mouth. And two pieces of sprinkles as the eyes (I used tweezers to attach the eyes).
- Bake at 180°C for about 15 minutes.