Finally, the last cookie batch from my cookie set I made.
During the holiday, I scheduled some posts here and here. I
was too tired didn’t have chance to finish the whole post. And this corn flakes cookies and kacang sembunyi are in the set as well. So now I want to finish the cookies set posts. Just like the previous cookies, this one is also very easy to make. The original recipe is from Indonesian cooking club but I modified it a bit.
Corn Flakes Cookies
- 125g corn flakes
- 200g butter
- 100g caster sugar
- 200g all purpose flour
- 2 egg yolks
- Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg yolks. Beat until incorporated.
- Add flour little by little. And then add corn flakes. Mix well.
- Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- Take some of the cookie dough, form it into a small ball, place it on the baking tray and flatten it a little bit.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until it turns into slightly golden brown on the top.