What’s for dinner tonight? PASTAAAA!!! Yay!! Pasta is quick and easy meal. Everyone loves pasta. Even my 14 months old daughter loves pasta so much especially spaghetti, linguine, that kind of pasta. She likes to have fun with her food when she’s eating.
This pasta is originally from me (at least I think so), wanted to make something a bit fancy with pasta. If you think it’s too much work to do something like this you can do whatever you want with the chicken and veggies here.
So here we go.
2 chicken breasts (forgot to take picture, sorry)
300 grams spaghetti
8 sticks asparagus
2 medium size carrots
1/2 onion (sliced)
5 button mushrooms (sliced)
3 dl cream
1 tsp grain mustard
2 cloves garlic (sliced)
pinch of dried rosemary
salt and pepper
– Cook pasta in a boiling water and add a pinch of salt into the water.
– Meanwhile, preheat oven to 180 C and slice the chicken breast into 2 parts.
– Cut asparagus into 2 parts.
– Cut carrots into 2 then cut them into 4 long pieces.
– Boil water, add a bit of salt. half cooked asparagus and carrots.
– Drain and cool them down a bit before you can wrap in chicken.
– Preheat a pan, add 1 tbsp oil and put chickens into the pan. Just to get that nice brownish colour on them. Sprinkle slat, pepper and rosemary to each side.
– Transfer chickens to oven.
– In the same pan (it’s ok, you don’t have to wash the pan, the flaour from chicken will make your pasta taste nicer) add sliced garlic and onion. Stir until aromatic.
– Add mushroom, cream and mustard. Salt and pepper to taste (make sure you add a bit more salt since you have to add spaghetti later).
– Add spaghetti, mix well.
– Served on a plate and put 2 pieces of chicken on top. You can also add grated parmesan cheese if you like.
I hope you enjoy my recipe 🙂