Pasta daaaaaaay!!! Yaaaaaaay!!!
A friend of mine requested this recipe (not exactly this recipe) but she’s allergic to lactose. So she asked me if I have pasta recipe with sauce except cream. So there it is. Pasta with homemade tomato sauce.
For some reason I like this sauce a lot too. Even better if you make it with cherry tomatoes, very refreshing.
Now lets take a look at the ingredients 🙂
For the sauce:
750 grams cherry tomatoes / plum tomatoes
3 cloves of garlic
10 grams fresh basil (I didn’t have fresh so I used dried basil here)
salt and pepper
– Cut cherry tomatoes into 1/4 pieces or 1/4 plum tomatoes and cut every pieces into 3 or 4 small pieces.
– Crushed garlics.
– Saute garlic with 1 tbsp olive oil until aromatic. Add tomatoes, bring it to boil for 2 minutes then simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
– Add basil, stir.
Pan fried fish:
2 fillets white fish
1 lime (optional)
5 tbsp corn flour
1 tsp chilli powder (optional)
1 tsp garlic powder
salt and pepper
– Because I use tillapia fish here, I need to use lime juice so it won’t smell bad. But if you use any white fish, should be fine without lime juice.
– Sprinkle chilli powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper to the fish.
– And rub the fish with corn flour.
– Pan fried in a hot pan with 2 tbsp oil.
Put some cooked pasta into your serving plate, fish on top and pour the sauce all over it. Served!
note: Really sorry if the instruction is a bit confusing, pardon my English, if you need to ask the detail you can send me message or leave comment bellow. And for vegetarian of course you can skip the fish. It will still taste as nice 🙂