Another nice and easy side dish. This stir fry is really quick to make, simple and delicioso (is that how you write it? :p). Unfortunately I’m the only one who like tofu in my small family. Husband said, tofu tastes like nothing :p
When I have no idea what to cook, I usually (most of the time) make things up. Like this one as well. I just use whatever I have in my fridge 😀
To the point! :p
200 grams tofu
100 grams bean sprout
2 medium size carrots
2 spring onion
3 cloves of garlic
salt and pepper
– In a hot pan with 3 tbsp oil, fry tofu a bit (until the outside part is brownish but you still can see some white part on it too)
– Add in garlic, wait until aromatic.
– Add carrots and a little bit water (1/4 cup will do), put the lid on and cook until they half cooked.
– Add spring onion and bean sprouts. Let it cook again for around 5 minutes.
– Add salt and pepper to taste.
– Serve warm.