Last week, my daughter, husband and I were sick. Very sick. So again, we didn’t do a big weekly shopping like usual. We just shop from small shop close to our place. And pizza is something really easy to make (except if you don’t have standing mixer to knead pizza dough). I love my Kenwood Major mixer. Its always serve me well and never let me down so far. That’s also one of he best present I got from my husband. Love it a lot.
I know I wanted pizza for dinner that night, but I only have seafood (squids and prawns) left in my fridge. And I actually never made seafood pizza before so I gave it a try. For the base sauce, I used my home made tomato sauce. Now lets see the other ingredients we need.
Ingredients for the dough:
(for 2 servings)
250 grams flour
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp dried dill
3 tbsp oil
1 tbsp dry yeast
150 grams button mushroom
2 big white squids
150 grams king prawns
150 grams grated cheddar
– Mix all dough ingredients in a standing mixer (knead for 2 minutes) or bowl if you do manually with hands (knead for 5 minutes).
– Pour water gradually until the mixture can be formed into one big ball.
– Let it rest for at least 30 minutes before you can use it.
– Meanwhile, you can slice all the toppings, except prawns.
– Preheat oven to 200 deg C.
– Divide the dough into 2.
– Flatten it and make a big round pizza base with rolling pin.
– Spread the tomato sauce.
– Now its all up to you, how you want to put the toppings. But mozzarella has to be on the top.
– Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
You can actually put any kind of topping you want, it’s pizza! :p