Every wives in this world love their husbands. So do I, but when I asked him to buy beef, he bought minced beef instead. I can’t deny that I was slightly annoyed. Tiny bit. Because of the extra work I had to do. While I already prepared the ingredients for teriyaki beef. Then I was thinking, nothing’s wrong if I make it into balls, will still taste like beef anyway :p
Its a very simple recipe I must say. Actually a bit embarrassing for me to share this recipe with you.
500 grams minced beef
1 paprika (sliced)
150 grams green bean
1/2 onion (sliced)
100 grams button mushroom (sliced)
Ready to use teriyaki sauce
– Make small balls from minced beef ( I didn’t put anything in there)
– Heat 1 tbsp oil in a hot pan, add in the balls.
– Wait until they change colour.
– If the beef looks cooked, you can add now onion, paprika and mushroom.
– Lastly, add green bean and teriyaki sauce.
I didn’t really put any salt or pepper in there. Because the sauce it self already really tasty and nice. But everyone has different taste. So you might want to check the taste before adding more salt or not.
Happy cooking! 🙂