Happy new year everyone! Lets welcome the new year with new spirit!
If you’re my follower I have good news for you. I’ll have a surprise, but I’m not telling you about it now. I hope you’ll like it. If you haven’t followed my blog yet, should do it, so you’ll get the fun too 🙂
I’m having family dinner with my little family today. And eat with our daughter on dining table for the first time 😀 Might post some recipes from our dinner as well, since it’ll be fancy dinner for my family. Then after that just relax, watching movie and sleep :p
What about you? What’s your plan for new year’s eve?
As for my new year resolution, I have quite a lot of them :p
1. Get back on my diet plan (again). I really need a strong heart husband for this, he always let me eat what I want every time I make sad face. I told him already to be strong and do be fooled by my sad face :p
2. Toilet train my daughter, she’ll be 16 months soon. I think it’s the time to teach her some more manners 😀
3. Get my ass back to Swedish course’s chair (I need more motivation for this, really not easy :() Because I can’t and won’t and don’t want to focus on things I’m not interested in.
4. Get a job! (I miss having my own money, and it feels weird for me to ask money from my husband all the time. I used to work like a headless-chicken and have my own money).
5. Be a better wife and mother.
6. Take better pictures for the blog 😀
7. Have more followers (you HAVE to help me on this one :p)
That’s all I can think of for now. I might change my mind again soon (my husband knows that part of me REALLY well :D). I’ll see you all next year!!!!
Have a great time everyone!!! ^.^
Ridha D’s family