That “kind” of day came again. I’m not sure if this recipe worth to post. Because of my laziness and mood swing, I once again made this up. Actually I can’t really blame my laziness. My body is tired all the time. I think mostly because I never had proper night sleep for 16 months already. Exactly a months before my daughter was born, it was Ramadhan time. Even though I didn’t fast back then, but I had to prepare food for my husband (I’m proud of him :)). Woke up at around 2 or 3 every morning, waiting until my husband finished his food then after that I couldn’t go back to sleep. I played psp instead :p
A month after that, exactly on Eid al fitr, my daughter was born. Then the sleepless nights continue… until now *sigh*. Maybe that’s why I often have mood swing. So many things can make my bright mood drop into a deep hole. Even only small things. So I’m hoping that my daughter will start sleeping properly now.
Why am I telling this anyway? Sorry for that 😀
Back to the recipe. So, yeah, this was one of that mood swing day. Made me lazy to do stuffs. And I really don’t like to take away food here. Pretty boring actually. Don’t really have many choices. And they expensive :p
Found chicken breasts and ready to use satay sauce, I decided to make satay and some salad for dinner.
3 medium size chicken breasts
1/2 tsp ground coriander
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
1/2 tsp black pepper
2 tbsp sweet soy sauce
2 cloves of garlic fine chopped)
1 package ready to use satay sauce
– Slice chicken breasts into long strips (I was too lazy, remember?)
– Put the strips into a freezer bag. Add in all the spices. Marinate for at least 2 hours.
– Meanwhile soak skewers int the water. This to prevent the skewers from burning.
– Stick 1 strip into 1 skewer. Repeat the process.
– Preheat oven to 200 deg C.
– In a hot pan, pour some oil not too much.
– Put chicken in it, cook until the outside part is brown. Don’t worry if its not cooked properly yet.
– Put them in a tray, put in the oven. And roast for around 20 minutes.
– Serve with rice, salad and satay sauce.