Eeeeeeerrr… No story behind this recipe. This is the first time I made this, but it was quite nice though.
Oh, I want to tell you something. I finally decided to join the cupcake contest! Thinking about some ideas now. Please wish me luck, and I’ll post the link to vote my cupcakes on the 1st of march. If you have facebook, you should cheer for me. Pretty pleaseeeee with cherry on top? 😉 If they still use the same method for voting as last year though.
I guess it’ll be short post today then, since I have no story to tell 😀
for 4 servings
2 packs fresh gnocchi
100 grams salami
1 can chopped tomato
200 grams ricotta cheese
200 grams green bean, cut around 3 cm long
1 red paprika, sliced
1 tsp basil
Salt and pepper
– Boil gnocchi for 3 minutes. Strain.
– In a hot pan, put 2 tbsp oil, add gnocchi in. Cook until you see golden colour on the outside part.
– Add in paprika, green bean, salami and tomato.
– Cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
– Add basil, salt and pepper.
– Add ricotta cheese and take off the pan from the heat. Serve warm.