This is a very famous food. So I’ll just assume that you’ve made this or at least tasted it before. But the special part is, this recipe is Gordon Ramsay’s recipe. Who doesn’t know that guy? A guy that only speak bad words :p Let me tell you. It IS stressful working in a busy kitchen. Especially when the restaurant is full booked. You need to prepare hundreds or even thousands portions for at least 3 different menus. But I think he’s exaggerating a lot. My ex head chef also swore a lot, but not as much as Ramsay’s. And me, I rarely saying bad words when I’m under pressure. But I can be scary too (hubby knows that :p)
Back to the topic 😀 this supposed to be an appetizer but I served it with pasta instead. Quick, easy and tasty.
500g mince beef
1 onion, finely chopped
1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
25g grated cheddar
2 tbsp chopped parsley
2 tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper
For the sauce:
1 can chopped tomato
2 tbsp tomato puree
1 tsp garlic powder
150g sliced button mushroom
Salt and pepper
– Mix all the ingredients for meatballs together. Shape into small balls.
– In a big pan, heat 2 tbsp oil. And cook the balls for 10 minutes or until brown. Use medium heat.
– Meanwhile, in a big pot, add in chopped tomato, tomato puree, garlic, salt and pepper. Bring it to the boil then simmer for 5 minutes. Take off from the heat.
– Put the meatballs in the sauce.
– You can serve it with pasta or just serve it as a snack or appetizer.
It has lots of ingredients, but it’s very easy and simple to make.
Recipe for the meatballs: Gordon Ramsay’s world kitchen