in a lazy phase taking a break from blogging world for few days. That’s why I haven’t posted anything. But today I’ll post something, something quick, simple and easy (I know, that’s my blog all about) 🙂 And I’ll make it as a short post today. Since I’m kind of in the mood to make some sweets today.
500g chicken breasts, cubed
300g potato, cubed
2 medium size carrots, cubed
15 cm white part of the leek, thinly sliced
300 ml cream
1 tsp lemon juice
1 sheet puff pastry
Salt and pepper
– Baked the puff pastry in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes in 180 C.
– Meanwhile, in a big pot, put 2 tbsp oil and add in the chicken.
– When the colour has changed (pale) add potato and cook for 5 minutes.
– Add in carrot and leek. Cook for another 2 or 3 minutes.
– Add cream, salt, pepper and lemon juice. Taste.
– Transfer to a big oven proof dish. Put it in the oven, cook for 15 to 20 minutes in 180 C.
– When you ready to eat it, put the baked puff pastry on top. Serve hot.
note: Sorry if you’re a bit confused with my rusty English, but if you really interest in the recipe and don’t really understand, you know you can email or leave comment below 🙂