This is super quick, probably take less than 10 minutes to make it. Hope you like it.
250g rice vermicelli (large size)
2 garlic cloves, chopped
2 eggs, lightly beaten
200g Chinese cabbage / bok choy / pak choy, sliced
50g bean sprout
1 carrot, thinly sliced
3 bird eye chilies (optional)
2 tbsp sweet soy sauce
– In a boiling water in a medium pot, cook rice vermicelli for 3 minutes (or depending on the package)
– Meanwhile, in a pan or wok, add 2 tbsp of oil then saute garlic for 20 seconds.
– Add eggs, let it set for 30 seconds or so, the start stirring it so it will look like well done scramble egg.
– Add carrot, white part of bok choy, bean sprout, chillies and sweet soy sauce. Saute for 1 minutes or depending on how you like your vegetables.
– Take the vermicelli out from the pot, strain it well. Add it to the wok and stir well. Lastly add the green part of bok choy.
– Remove from the heat.
– Serve with cucumber, tomato and fried onion.