2 chicken breasts
4 garlic cloves
1 tbsp sesame oil
2 tbsp soy sauce
3 tbsp sweet soy sauce
Salt and pepper
to serve with
250g cooked egg noodle
150g cooked bok choy
5 poached / boiled eggs
– Cut chicken breasts into small cubes, or you can julienne it.
– I n a preheat large pan, put 2 tbsp vegetable oil.
– Saute garlic for 10 seconds then add chicken.
– Add sweet and soy sauce. Cook for 7 to 10 minutes.
– Add some water if its too dry and look like a stir fry. Can add around 1/2 cup.
– Now you pretty much done. Serve it on a plate with noodle, egg and bok choy.