Update for better photos 😀
CK for Calvin Klein? No no no…
CK is actually 1 of my good friend initial. But of course I’m not gonna mention the full name. I named this dish after his name because I knew this recipe from him. I mean, he made this for the very first time since we had this menu in a hotel we used to work. And he was 1 of my good friend. So that’s the story about this dish 😀
This recipe also 1 of my favourite because it’s easy and quick and only need 6 ingredients. Gnocchi, smoked mackerel, paprika (red pepper), green bean, pesto and ricotta cheese. Now lets see them 🙂
1 red paprika
100g green beans
100g ricotta cheese
150g smoked mackerel
– First thing you have to do is boil all gnocchi.
– Meanwhile, you can slice paprika into long thin pieces. Also cut green bean into 2 or 3 pieces.
– Separate the fish meat from the bones. Cut into small pieces. Set aside.
– Drain the gnocchi.
– In a hot pan, add 2 tbsp oil. Put all gnocchi into the pan. Keep stirring every minute so they won’t burn. Cook until they have brownish and crispy sides.
– Add the vegetables. And let them cook a bit.
– Add in 2 tbsp basil pesto. Keep stirring now so the pesto won’t burn.
– Lastly add smoked fish and ricotta cheese.
Note: For vegetarian you can of course skip the fish. It will still be very nice. And you can add almost any vegetables you like 🙂