400g salmon fillet
2 stalks spring onion
1 tsp dill
2 tbsp plain flour
1 tbsp potato flour
2 tbsp corn flakes crumbs
salt & pepper
– With your food processor, blitz the salmon until nice and smooth.
– Place it in a large bowl and add all the ingredients. Mix everything together.
– Divide the mixture into 8 equal pieces. Flatten the mixture to form a mini patties.
– In a large pan, add 1 tsp butter and 1 tsp oil. Cook the patties until it has nice golden brown colour.
– Serve with with buns and other filling you like.