Today is a red day here in Sweden, unfortunately I’m still feeling sick, so we can’t go anywhere 😦
Stromboli is pretty much like pizza (I sure you knew that) just in a different shape. The filling I use here also the usual topping for pizza. I think it’s quite good for party. Easy and quick. And this food can keep the heat a bit longer than pizza, thanks to the shape of stromboli.
Won’t be much chit chat here today (again, sorry). Let’s go to the point 🙂
500g pizza dough
1 red paprika, sliced
1 green paprika, sliced
1 onion, sliced
500g minced beef
1 pack canned tomato
2 garlic cloves, fine chopped
2 tbsp oil
200g grated cheddar
salt & pepper
– Preheat oven to 175 C.
– Saute garlic and onion with 2 tbsp oil. Then add beef. Cook well.
– Add your paprikas, mix well and turn off the heat. Set aside.
– Roll your pizza dough into a big rectangle. Make sure you flour the table, so the dough won’t stick to the surface.
– Place your beef in the middle of the dough, and leave some space about 2 or 3cm at the edges.
– Pour the tomato over the beef.
– Sprinkle some oregano and basil on top. And cover with the cheese.
– Try to roll the dough carefully and place it on your baking tray.
– Cut some holes on the dough and bake for 20 to 30 minutes. Or until golden brown.