I love stir-fry, but who doesn’t? It’s easy, quick and tasty. And you can just put anything in it really, whatever left in your fridge (I did that often) 😛
This is the first time I put nuts in my food. I must say… hmmm…. It was ok, but I’m not a big fan of it. I might skip the nuts next time I’ll make this 🙂
You don’t really have to follow all the ingredients here. I was just using things I have in my fridge.
2 chicken breasts
50g cashew nuts, roasted & roughly chopped
1 small onion
3 garlic cloves
3 spring onions, cut diagonally
2 tbsp fish sauce
1 tbsp soy sauce
100g snow pea
100g button mushroom, cut wedges
50g canned corn
1 paprika, sliced
pinch of brown sugar
– Cut chicken breast into bite-sized pieces. Set aside.
– Heat oil in a wok or large pan. Add onion and garlic and saute for 2 to 3 minutes then add the chicken pieces and mushroom. Cook for 2 minutes until the colour changed.
– Add spring onion, fish sauce, soy sauce and a pinch of sugar. Add snow pea, paprika, corn and stir-fry for 3 more minutes. Season well.
– Add your chopped nuts, quick stir and turn off the heat.
– Serve chicken with warm jasmine rice.