This is one of the day that I called lazy day. Everything is so very easy and quick. Should be able to do everything in less than 30 minutes. And you have a nice dinner 🙂
4 salmon fillets (125g each)
3 tbsp heavy cream
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp whole grain mustard
vegetables of your choice
ready to use sauce
2 tbsp oil
1 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
salt & pepper
– Season salmon with salt, pepper and lemon. Set aside.
– Strain you boiled potatoes. Make sure no water left or it will ruin your mashed potatoes.
– With your masher, mash all the potatoes. Put it back to the pot.
– Add the butter, cream, lemon, mustard, parsley, salt and pepper. Mix well. You want to get the lump-look-but-not-stick-to-the-pot-when-you-stir-it-well consistency. So if its still too mushy, can add more butter or cream into it. Set aside and keep it warm.
– Boil all the vegetables of your choice. Set aside and keep them warm.
– Get your sauce ready too (I used ready-to-use sauce :P).
– In a hot pan, add 2 tbsp oil. Put the salmon skin side down (if the salmon has skin), even though the skin has been removed, you want that part to the the bottom too.
– Cook for 2 minutes max on each side, depending on your taste.
– Serve on plate while they still nice and warm.