In the last 3 years, I’m a big fan of whole grain mustard. I ♥ it a lot.
Got the inspiration for this dish from beef stroganoff. When I still working, every sunday the restaurant always have a sunday buffet. And roasted beef was a must every sunday. Usually the staff could have the left over, including me 😀
Sometimes I got bored just eating it with roasted potatoes / yorkie (Yorkshire) pudding and gravy. So, what I did was, sliced the beef then cook with cream and a little bit mustard. And it was just really tasty (for me).
Actually I made this quite often now. It’s one of my easy-and-nice-especially-when-I’m-feeling-lazy recipe.
Long pasta (your choice), cooked
500g flank beef (or the one for quick cook), thinly sliced
400ml heavy cream
1 tbsp whole grain mustard
1 tsp garlic powder
1 medium size onion
2 tbsp oil
salt & pepper
– Preheat your pan and add the oil into it.
– Saute onion for 2 minutes then add garlic powder.
– Add the beef and cook for 1 minute.
– Pour the cream, mustard, salt and pepper.
– Cook until the cream is boiling then take off from the heat.
– Serve with pasta and sprinkle some fresh chopped parsley.