This tasty food is so dead easy and quick. It started from all the left overs corn flakes that hubby never touched. I always feel bad to throw foods. So I stored all the corn flakes crumbs in a jar. And one day, I have a lot already and had no idea what should I do with it. Then this idea just hit me.
Surprisingly, my picky daughter liked this food. Maybe because of the crunchy crumbs (I don’t really know) 😛
So if you have no time or very busy but still want to eat good food, I suggest you to make this . All you need to do is put the fish in the oven, potato or pasta in a boiling water. And voila! You have a good food 🙂
500g fish fillets (I use pink salmon and tilapia)
200g grated mature mozzarella
50g corn flakes, roughly crushed
50g bread crumbs
2 tbsp pesto
1 tbsp lemon juice
salt & pepper
– Mix bread crumbs and crushed corn flakes, set aside.
– Brush the bottom of your oven proof dish with oil.
– Rub your fish fillets with lemon juice and place them in the oven dish.
– Spread pesto on top of the fish, evenly.
– Sprinkle cheese on top of the pesto then finally cover with the crumbs mixture.
– Bake it in the oven for 10 minutes in 180 C.
– Serve with potatoes, salad or roasted vegetables with sauce of your choice.
p.s. sorry it’s only a short post today, I have a toothache 😦