As I promised yesterday, I’ll post another dish with prawns as the main ingredient. Prawn pancake. Yes. Savoury pancake is one of my last choice side dish when I couldn’t think of anything else to cook.
So without further ado, let’s take a look at the recipe 🙂
- 250g prawns, peeled, cleaned
- 10 cm white part of leek, cut half then slice
- 1 stalk spring onion, sliced
- 50g spinach
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 4 tbsp all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp potato flour
- salt & pepper
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Add water slowly, we don’t want to have a runny batter, just enough water to stick all the ingredients together. Set aside.
- Preheat oil in pan / deep fryer (if you have) until it reaches 180 C.
- Take 1 tbsp of the pancake mixture and fry it until golden brown, around 3 to 5 minutes.