Just like other fried noodle, this one is so dead easy. Chopped and sliced everything. Mix in a wok and done! 😀 One of my lazy recipe really. But this time I added peanut sauce to the noodle. The sauce gave it a special taste.
Back in Indonesia, when I was a student, I loved to eat fried rice noodle with chilli and peanut sauce. I could eat a lot a lot (you know what I mean?). So that’s what I thought when I have some left over peanut sauce in my fridge.
FYI, my daughter ate this 3 times more than her usual portion. Soooooooo happy! Definitely making it again some other time 🙂
- 300g rice noodle, cooked
- 2 tbsp peanut sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 200g cooked mussels
- 100g prawns, peeled and cleaned
- 50g bean sprouts
- 1 medium size carrot, sliced
- 2 tbsp oil
- salt & pepper
- In a preheated wok, add oil and saute garlic until fragrance for 1 minute or so.
- Add sliced carrot, cook for 2 minutes.
- Add mussels and prawns, cook for 2 minutes (here, we want the oil to crisps the outside part of mussels a bit).
- Add the sauces.
- Lastly, add bean sprout and the noodles, quick stir and take off from the heat.
- Serve with extra chili (if you like spicy) and lime wedge.