Another monday has come. Just a simple, easy and quick this time. I mean… really quick and easy.
A week before Eid, I’m getting a bit busy and lazy at the same time. I’ve done some cookies and cake bases, but not with the cooking part 😛
The first time I saw this was when I watched one of my favourite cook, Nigella Lawson. Her recipes always very easy and quick. I like her cooking shortcuts. Especially when I’m not in the mood for cooking.
Well, since I’m still not really in the mood for blogging (do you have that moment too?), let’s just take a look at the ingredients now, shall we? 🙂
- pan fried chicken (I used leftover), sliced
- a pack corn / flour tortilla
- tomato sauce
- paprika, small cut
- mushroom, sliced
- salt & pepper
- Preheat your pan / grill pan (even better).
- Take 1 tortilla wrap. Spread 1 tbsp of tomato sauce. Then take a little bit of paprika, chicken, mushroom and mozzarella. Place the filling just in the half part of the tortilla. DO NOT put too much filling in it.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper on top of the filling.
- Fold the tortilla.
- Grill it in medium heat until the tortilla has a brown colour and the mozzarella melts.
- Serve hot.