found knew this recipe when I was still working as a chef in a hotel. I love this food so much ever since. Easy, healthy, simple and most important is really nice. This can be food for people who wants to lose weight (like me :p).
- 500 grams salmon fillet
- 200 grams spinach
- 300 grams any mushrooms (I use button mushrooms)
- 1 sheet ready to use pie sheet (puff pastry)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 lemon
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 C. And preheat a pan with 1 tsp butter.
- Wash mushrooms and spinach.
- After the pan is really really hot, saute spinach quickly and remove from the heat. Put it in a kitchen paper. Set aside.
- Do the same with the mushroom.
- Try to squeeze out almost all the liquid from both spinach and mushroom using the kitchen paper. Set aside.
- Spread pastry sheet on a tray, spread the spinach in the middle of the pastry, salmon on top of it, sprinkle some salt and pepper.
- Spread mushrooms on top of salmon. And squeeze a juice of half a lemon on top of the salmon.
- Wrap everything (make sure its nice and tight).
- Bake in the oven for around 20 to 30 minutes. Last 5 minutes, you can brush it with egg.
For the sauce, I use ready sauce here. It’s dill sauce. Or if you don’t like to use ready sauce you can make it by yourself. Just use hollandaise sauce and add chopped dill into it.
Since I re-made this during ramadan when me and hubby were fasting, so we couldn’t eat very much. And I served this warm wrap with some mixed salad instead of potatoes. But of course you can this with pretty much anything you like.
* * *
I want to say sorry to you guys, because this blog is a bit quiet lately. Because there are so many things happened in my life all of sudden. So I need to get used to it first then I can get my routines back again (blogging and family). So, please hang in there and stay with me.
Thank you for reading my blog.
lots of love,