I’m baaaaaaaack!!! Back to my old routine now, while still waiting for my Swedish course letter 😀
So, I got a bit of hurricane for the past 2 weeks. It happened so sudden, now it stops so sudden too 😛
Anyway, Ramadan is now over, so I hope I can start posting like usual again until I have to go to the Swedish course.
This time I want to share another made-up recipe. This actually very quick to put together, and its great for parties or when you inviting some friends / relatives to have dinner together.
- 500g beef, diced
- 100g button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 medium size onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tbsp whole grain mustard
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 200ml water / beef stock
- 150ml cream
- 500g mashed potato
- salt & pepper
note: If you have fresh rosemary, use them. And you can substitute the stock / water with red wine.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pot, saute garlic and onion until fragrance.
- Add beef, cook until the colour changed (around 3 to 5 minutes).
- Add rosemary and whole grain mustard. Stir.
- Add water / stock to the pot, and cook until the beef is tender enough for you.
- Add cream, salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Transfer the beef to your oven proof dish, spread evenly and spread some mashed potato on top of the beef.
- Bake until the potato has a little a bit of colour.
- Serve with salads.