Sorry, that it still a bit quiet here. Kind of busy at the moment. And guess what?!
MY DAUGHTER IS 2 YEARS OLD TODAY!!!!
It’s a very special day for the family. Been making some cakes for my friends, my daughter’s friends in the playgroup and probably making 1 again for my daughter tomorrow. It’s a bit late, yes. But its ok, better late than never 😛
Anyway, I’m sure most of you know that I’m taking care of a blog called 2 little chefettes. This month’s theme is courgette / zucchini, and yesterday supposed to be the last day to submit the recipe, but since me and my friend, Bebe are kind of busy lately too, the blog is slightly abandoned at the moment. And not to make it worse, I’m posting this recipe today.
This is a very simple food, you see. Pretty obvious that I’m using courgette as the main ingredients here. And you can eat this with potatoes, pasta, bulgur or just some quick mixed salad.
I found this recipe in one of my favourite blog, you can the original recipe here.
- 2 big courgettes
- 400g minced beef
- 1 medium size onion
- 1 pack ready taco spice mix
- 100g grated cheese (your choice)
- 2 tbsp oil
- Preheat your oven into 200 C.
- Wash courgette, halves, scrap the middle part with your spoon. Cut it into 2 again. Set aside.
- In a hot pan, add the oil then add onion, Saute quickly.
- Add the beef, and cook it well.
- Add the taco spice, mix well, turn off the heat.
- Take 1 empty courgette boat, fill it with the beef. Sprinkle some grated cheese on top and place it in your tray.
- Repeat the process. Bake the boats for about 10 to 15 minutes, or until the cheese is slightly brown.