Spring is coming really slowly here. I remember last year during this time, I can already enjoy cherry blossoms everywhere in the city but this year.. meeeeh, not even a tiny bit green spot yet. But then sun is up longer already, feels like summer when you’re inside but still winter temperature when you’re outside 😀
Is it too early to enjoy homemade ice cream? I don’t think so. There’s no too early, too late or wrong time to eat ice cream in my opinion. I can enjoy ice cream anytime. It has a calming effect for me.
- 200g cream cheese
- 3/4 cup low fat milk (1,5% fat)
- 1/4 cup sour milk
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 can (400g) condensed milk
- 200g strawberry puree (with bits if you like)
- Place cream cheese and sour milk in a bowl, mix until nice and smooth using hand whisk.
- Add condensed milk and strawberry puree, mix well.
- Lastly add a pinch of salt, milk and heavy cream. Stir well.
- Place in ice cream machine bowl and process depending on your ice cream machine.