I’m here again.. I miss my blog soooo much…
I’ve been gone for a while again, but I have a good reason for that (promise).
But I’m back being a stay home wife/mum again for now, so…. yeah.
And for some reasons my writing skill has gone worse now (if you noticed). Too much happening at once, my brain about to explode and made my migraine happily come back to me for 2 days.
But I’m fine now.
In this post I’m going to share a recipe that I saw in pinterest (dangerous place that site) a while ago. Of course the original photos and result much better than mine.
FYI, I took the photos my self. I was impatient. And husband was at work. I had no choice but to take it my self. So please excuse the weird angle or poor light. Because (I’m sure I’ve mentioned this many times now) I don’t want to take over husband’s job at home as my blog’s photographer 😛
Anyway, let’s take a look at the recipe.
- 2 cups (250g) all purpose flour
- 1 cup (200g) caster sugar
- 1/3 cup (75g) butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cup mashed banana (3 ripe ones)
- 1/3 cup (100g) sour cream
- 1/2 cup (110g) melted dark chocolate
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- sesame seed (optional)
- Preheat oven to 175° C. Grease bread mould with cooking spray or oil.
- In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, salt), set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat sugar and butter together until place and fluffy. Add mashed banana, egg and sour cream. Mix until incorporated. Add flour mixture. Mix well.
- Divide the batter into two parts.
- Add chocolate into one part and mix until well combined.
- Now the fun part, take half of the white batter and pour into the bread mould, And then take half part of the chocolate batter, pour on top of the white batter.
- Pour the rest of the white batter and then chocolate batter.Sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes (I kept checking after 45 minutes).