Once again, you don’t have to have a skill or recipe to have a good meal. This pasta is the proof.
As usual, I didn’t have any idea what to cook for dinner. So I was looking at my fridge and pantry to find something I can make for dinner.
I found half jar of olives that has been a while in the fridge, Actually we’re not a big fan of olives at home, but I bought it for a new recipe I found (I forgot what) and since then I couldn’t find anything I can use them in.
I call this kind of food is, “cleaning the fridge” food.
- 500g cooked pasta
- 200g smoked mackarel
- 2 tbsp sun dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 50g button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tbsp green olives, halves
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- salt & pepper
- olive oil
- Heat 5 tbsp olive oil in a large pan, add minced garlic and saute until fragrance. Add mushrooms. Saute for 1 minute.
- Add olives, sun dried tomatoes, salt and pepper. Stir well.
- Add pasta and smoked mackerel. Mix.
- Sprinkle some basil and parmesan. Serve.