I’ll keep this blog post short today.
- 12g agar powder
- 1/2 can condensed milk
- 1 tbsp ccocoa powder
- 150g caster sugar
- 1200ml water
- a pinch of salt
for the sauce
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 200ml milk
- 6 tbsp caster sugar
- 3 tsp corn flour
- a pinch of vanilla powder / vanilla essence
- Place all the ingredients for the pudding in a pot. Cook in medium heat, keep stirring until it starts to boil.
- Turn off the stove and let it cool down a bit before putting it into the moulds. Let it set.
- For the sauce: Place the corn flour in a small bowl and add 3 tbsp milk. Mix well.
- Pour the corn flour mixture into the pot together with other ingredients. Cook in medium heat and stir until thicken. Let it cool.
- Unmould the pudding and pour some of the sauce. Serve.