Quite complicated name indeed. But the taste is sooo gooooood!!! In fact, I liked it a lot.
I always like banana choco chips cup / cake. And this is even better.
Actually I made this into cupcakes just because I don’t have baking pan that fit the amount of the dough So I baked them in my cupcakes mould. And the recipe is for exactly 12 cupcakes.
I saw the recipe from raspberry cupcakes, a new blog I just discovered. Good one.
Enough talking (sorry, I’m just a bit tired in the last couple of days), let’s check the recipe
- 1 cup flour
- 115g butter, room temperature
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 medium size banana, sliced
- dulce de leche (I used chocolate condensed milk)
- Preheat your oven to 185 C. Butter / spray with cooking spray your baking tin. Or line your cupcake mould with cupcake liners.
- Mix butter and sugar with hand whisk / hand mixer until nice and fluffy.
- Add egg and mix more until incorporated.
- Add flour, salt and vanilla, mix well.
- Add banana and chocolate chips. Mix gently.
- Divide the dough into 12 equal amount.
- Take 1 tsp dulce de leche for each cupcake, spread it on top.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cool it down before you serve it, because the texture will be very soft when its just baked.
tip: If you can’t find dulce de leche, you can make it your self. You’ll need 1 can of condensed milk. Take off the label. Place it in a pot. Pour water until it covers the whole can. Boil for at least 2 hours. Cool it completely before using it.
p.s. I’m going to the dentist today, I don’t like dentists. Wish me luck!